Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nick Names


Picture was taken at Waterton National Park in Alberta, Canada the beginning of June, 2007.

Nothing exciting happened today, and Jim's gone at a Young Men's activity for church tonight. He came home from work, stuffed a couple tacos into his mouth, and left for church. I'm sad that Jim's gone, but happy he's serving others.

Anywho, since I have nothing new to say, I thought I would write down each of our nicknames. These are nicknames we've given each other, or that we've gotten from others.

We'll start with:

Jim: My li'l Running Man, Honey Bunches of Oats, J.J, Froggy, Booshki (he hates that one), Babe, Seamus, Sweetie Face, and I think that's it.

Leslie: Sunshine Head, Sweetie Face, Sugar Face, Babe, Neadean, Corky, Lessy, Lili, I think that's all for me.

Tralee: Tralee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee, Trae, Stinky Tralinky, Stinks, Li'l Bear Cub, Sis, Sissy, The Li'l Munchkin, Princess, and Baby.

Corky: Cork, Corkity, Corkus-Dorkus, Cork-Screw, Flea Bitten Piece of Garbage, Flea Bitten Piece of Crap, and that's it!

So there you go. Now you know all of our nick-names.

1 comment:

*Abby* said...

great names! We aren't that cleavy over here at the frandsen house! good work!