Monday, February 18, 2008

From One Kid to Six in One Weekend

Jim and I watched a family's kids this weekend. The parents went to Arizona, so we watched their four boys and one girl. Plus we had Tralee, so we went from having one kid to six kids in one weekend! Are we brave or what? The kids were well behaved for the most part. There were a few "moments" that weren't so great, but overall it wasn't too bad. Tralee had fun with their little girl. Jim and I now know that we will be able to handle more kids. So maybe in another year or two we'll add another one to our clan.

I don't have any new pictures to add, because we just got home late last night and I'm quite tired. I wasn't able to sleep while we were babysitting. For some reason I can't sleep well unless I'm in my own bed, or if I'm on vacation. I guess what I'm saying is I don't sleep well when I have extra stress. . . . say having six kids! At least I'm able to unwind and relax today, poor Jim had to wake up early and go install cabinets this morning. What a good husband and daddy! I hope he knows how much I appreciate and love him!

No comments: