Friday, June 6, 2008

Wednesday

Adrienne and I woke up early on Wednesday morning to go to a pilates class at the Y. We came home, got ready, and then took the girls to the Boise Art Museum for Toddler Wednesday. Tandra and Cassie obviously aren't toddlers, but since I'm in "the know" at the museum I hooked them up with an art experience anyways. Actually, the employees at BAM are super nice, and would have let them do the art project regardless if I were there or not. Cassi wants to be an artist when she grows up, so she took the art experience VERY seriously. It was really cute. Tralee pretty much scribbled on the canvas for two seconds, and ran around squawking the rest of the time.

Tandra and Cassi and their finished art projects:


Adrienne and her girls in the Rose Garden


Adrienne NOT smelling a rose. It must have been stinky.


Tandra, Tralee, Ade, and Cassi in the Rose Garden


After enjoying the sights and sounds downtown, we headed towards Boise Town Square Mall. The five of us met up with Jim and Tricia at the Cheesecake Factory where Tricia treated everyone to lunch.

The first half of lunch Tralee did okay. Then she was done with sitting still, and she was tired. So, Jim took the first shift of walking her around the mall so I could eat. When I was done eating I found Jim and took second shift. Tralee fell asleep on my watch, and I went back into the restaurant to finish lunch. Having a toddler is no easy task, let me tell you! I asked Jim's Mom how she handled having six kids. She said they didn't go out to eat, so the whole screaming kids in a restaurant thing was never an issue.

Tricia took the girls home with her. Adrienne and Jim went golfing, and I stayed at home with Tralee so she could take a nap. Later that night Jim stayed home with Tralee so Adrienne and I could go to a movie. We had fun, but I was tired when I got home.

I'm not sure what this picture is about, but it's from when Jim and Adrienne went golfing.

That sums up Wednesday.

No comments: