Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Park Time!


Tralee and I have been going to the park for lunch again. We missed a few weeks because of all the traveling, babysitting, and other activities, but I think we're finally back in our groove. Jim was able to come with us yesterday on his lunch break. Since we go to the park everyday I usually don't bring my camera, but decided to snap a few shots yesterday, and I'm glad I did.

I love this picture of Jim and Tralee. Tralee looks so content up there on her Daddy's shoulders.


This picture just makes me realize how big Tralee is getting. She looks more and more like a little girl and less and less like my baby everyday! I can't believe how tall she is!!


Tralee has learned how to climb ladders. When I was watering Jeff and Tricia's yard last week I turned around for two seconds and Tralee was halfway up their ladder! I went over to her and waited to see how high she would climb. I wasn't all that surprised that she climbed all the way to the top, and was looking for a way to climb up onto their roof. The girl has no fear!! Yesterday at the park she was drawn to the little ladders. She was pretty proud to be climbing again.


I have no idea why she does this. For some reason she feels the need to place wood chips on every swing's seat. Don't ask me why.
We had fun at the park, and Tralee took a nice long nap when we got home. Gotta love it!



6 comments:

Audie said...

Jovie has that same shirt! Minus the stickers.

Boom said...

Love The Posts! What a Grandma's dream! Thank you!

susan lewis brown said...

I love the pics and keeping up to date via your blog and Mom. You have such a wonderful family.

Channing: said...

Hi Leslie,

I love that you post everything for me to read. I miss my little baby Tralee and the only way i can see her everyday is on here. I miss you alot and i can not wait till you come down. I love you and tell corky i miss her too.

Necha said...

Is that a cute little girl or what!!!

Joey Clements said...

Love your blog Leslie!!! And miss Tralee is getting so big- what a doll she is!