Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Under the Blanket

One of Tralee's favorite things is playing under blankets. Sometimes she'll find a blanket, walk up to us, and wait for us to put the blanket over our heads. The other morning I was playing with her under a blanket and snapped a few shots. She loved it!

Tralee also loves when I make our bed. If she notices me putting the sheets on, she'll climb up onto the middle of our bed and wait for me to fan the sheets over her head. I remember my mom doing this to me when I was little. I remember having a ball under the billowing sheets. It was like a whole other world, and now I'm sharing that other world with Tralee. Blankets ARE fun!





3 comments:

Necha said...

So umm, when are you guys going to have another baby? You make such cute ones that I am surprised you are not trying to populate the world single handedly! :)

Audie said...

Nice photography skills! Love the pics. She's such a cutie!

Necha said...

YAY! I am glad you are trying! I hope another little Jacobs joins you soon!! YAY YAY YAY!!!