Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jimmy

Today is my big brother's birthday. Most people call him Jim now-a-days but he'll always be Jimmy to me.

Happy birthday Jimmy, we wish you all the best!



I love this picture of Jimmy and me. We look nothing alike. Jimmy was blessed with my mother's dark olive skin, shiny dark hair, and deep brown eyes. I was the blondie of the family. Light skin, light hair, BUT I did inherit the dark eyes! That's usually the only way people can tell we're related.

Anyway, I hope you have a happy day big bro!

4 comments:

amy said...

tell that big bro of yours to put some clothes on! :)

Hannah S said...

lol about the previous comment. Tralee certainly picked up some of your qualities.

Jim said...

Leslie,

Thanks for the memories

dad

Jim said...

Thanks Sis! Where are you finding these ancient pictures? Looking forward to seeing you and yours for Thanksgiving.