Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tricia Updates

There's a blog for Jim's mom now.  It's prayersfortrish.blogspot.com.  From what we hear Tricia is making progress everyday.  We're so happy to hear that.  It also sounds like her feisty personality wasn't lost in the accident.  Apparently she's been fighting with nurses when they change her iv, and even kicked a nurse when they were dealing with a catheter.  I probably would have kicked the nurse too.  

If you want to read about Jim's Mom and keep updated on her progress visit her blog.  There's also other contact info and donation info on there as well.  Above all keep praying for my mother-in-law.  The power of prayer is real, and I know your prayers and good thoughts will reach her, her amazing husband, and family.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Oh Leslie,
You're the best and I love you.
:)

Cassi and John said...

love you guys!

Audie said...

I'm so glad you're back!!!!!! It's been far too long. Let us know if you need any help this week. I don't know how much help I'll be but I could try!!!