Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thrifty

Here are a few websites I've been visiting lately for some steals and deals. I saw the first one on another mom's blog this morning. I'm glad she posted about it, because now I can pass along the info.

The woman who blogs athriftymom.com lives in my neck-of-the-woods, and was recently featured on the local news. Just click on the button to view her blog for some money saving tips.



My Aunt let me know about this next blog. Just click on the link and it should take you there.

http://www.couponcravings.com/

And a few more Jim's cousin sent me:



http://www.cravingagooddeal.blogspot.com/


I really like knowing I got a good deal on something, however I don't have the time/energy/attention span to sift through coupons and browse the internet for deals. Luckily the two women who run these blogs have it down, and they're nice enough to pass along the info!

Hope it helps you save a few bucks!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

a few other sites i absolutely love and check nearly everyday are

www.krazycouponlady.blogspot.com

www.cravingagooddeal.blogspot.com

and there is also the one that was featured on Oprah not too long ago

www.couponmom.com

can't wait to check out the ones you suggested

Audie said...

Fun! More websites for me to look at!