Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tralee's Nursery Class Part Two

In a previous post, I wrote about how Tralee likes to teach her stuffed animals. We figured out this is how they teach/sing in her nursery class at church. At the end of nursery, we usually walk in to find Tralee and the rest of the kiddies sitting in a semi-circle singing along with the nursery leader's guitar. Tralee LOVES it! So, why not bring the fun home?

I went to a baby shower this morning, and while I was gone Jim took this picture and video. Jim said Tralee did this all on her own. He walked in to find her singing and reading stories to her "class."


Don't mind Tralee's appearance. I didn't have time to do her hair or get her dressed before I left this morning, so what you see is what you get. Jim has tried to do Tralee's hair in the past, only to give up after a half-an-hour of his huge man hands trying to get a tie in Tralee's super-fine hair. I laughed when he told me of this attempt. I love that he tried.

Anyways back to the video. Listen for "the end" at the end of each book. It's hard to tell that's what she's saying, do to her stuffy nose (she's getting over a cold). Also, when Tralee gets to the color book she actually says all of the colors. You might not be able to understand clearly, and that's probably due to the cold, and, you know, she's two. But, just know that she gets every color right. Which is a good thing. I don't want her stuffed animals walking around being all confused about colors.



I think we either have a future teacher or veterinarian in our midst. The girl LOVES animals, and LOVES to teach them. :)

1 comment:

Boom said...

That is so adorable! She is awesome!