Saturday, September 19, 2009

Correction

I have to make a correction from my last post. When I said "someone" thinks it's the woman's job to deal with spiders/mice that wasn't correct. That "someone" told me what I typed was wrong and he wanted a correction made. This "someone" stated:

"I don't mind killing mice. Mice need to die. I'll deal with the mice. But, I like spiders. They kill other bugs that I don't like. If you don't like spiders, don't call me while I'm working to complain about a scary spider in the house. Just deal with it."

The woman "someone" still thinks spider squishing is strictly the man's job. She will stop calling to complain about spiders during the day while he's working, but the spiders will still be waiting under mugs and glasses where they've been trapped, or hanging out in their webs for her husband to kill when he gets home. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

1 comment:

Teri said...

I also think trash, dog doodo, yard mowing and windows should be boy work for the record!
lol... sometimes it works for me, and then again, sometimes it doesn't! Good luck!