Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who Needs Manners When You're This Cute?

Tralee was telling me a story about some mad guys (that's how she says bad guys) over her breakfast cereal this morning. In case you don't specialize in Traleese with a mouthful-of-cereal dialect, I'll translate. She's basically saying, "The mad guys [are doing something wrong], and the rescue guys [can't get the job done], so this guy will save the day." We were watching Superman the night before. I think that's where this came from. I love her little goofy laugh at the end. Someday I'll teach her not to talk with a mouthful of food. . . but not today.


In other Tralee news:

Today we were cooking in the kitchen together and she said, "Mommy, I'm a cooker." I said, "Do you mean you're a chef?" She answered, "No, YOU'RE a chef. I'm a cooker." Glad we got that straightened out.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This is the most adorable post I've seen in days. So cute! I love passion! I love being a cooker too;)

Andrea said...

I meant to say, "I love HER passion." I missed that somehow until it was too late!

Leslie said...

You're funny!