Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!


I can't think of a better way to start this year's posts than to wish my dad a
Happy Birthday!!

Dad, I've learned a lot about you through the years. . .

Your mom tells me you were the cutest baby

and a great son and brother.

You've always been a lover of books

a sports fan

and the life of the party.

Mom always says how good looking you are

and I can see why she fell for you

There's also your outdoorsman side

With many a hunting and fishing tale to be told


But even with all the fish you've caught, jokes you've told, and games you've won

I love you best for being a loving husband to mom, supportive dad to us kid-os, and caring grandpa

We love you lots!! Happy Birthday Dad!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

you totally look like your dad. what a great tribute post!

Boom said...

Nice job Leslie! You are tops!