Monday, September 5, 2011

Hangin' at the Crystal Inn

I took these photos one day while the kids and I were "resting" at our hotel.  I thought it might be nice to go back to our room and take a little nap.  The kids thought it would be a better idea to jump and dance on the beds, snack on some crackers and ice, and watch a little tube.  So, since nobody (besides me) showed any interest in sleeping, I took a few pictures, and called it day.


Doesn't it look like she's doing a nice little jig?   She was, as a matter of fact.
You want to squeeze him don't you?  He's very squeezable, even with cracker crumbs on his face.

Haha!  I just re-read through this post it and realized I wrote "crack crumbs on his face" instead of "crackER crumbs on his face."  I promise I don't give my kids crack. . . they might act like it sometimes, but really, I don't! 


Time for bed.

No comments: