Thursday, December 6, 2012

Flying

On Tuesday, December 4th our little family woke up at too-freakishly-early-o'clock so we could catch our first flight of many to Honolulu, Hawaii.

This kids at the airport at 5:00 A.M.

We flew on three airplanes, and it took us all day long, but we finally made it to paradise! Now we have 30 days to play here. Well, the kids and I get to play. Jim has to work for the first few weeks. He'll get to play for a week-and-a-half when he's finished with work.



Our little studio apartment is quite nice and is equipped with all the comforts of home. . .just on a smaller scale. A really kid-friendly beach is across the street. There are shops and restaurants all around us, the zoo is across the other street, and there's an aquarium down the road. The bus stop is right around the corner, so if the kids and I need to go explore, and Jim has the rental van for work, we can still hitch a ride.

Hunty and me on flight number two:  The long one!

I included some pics of our day of flying. I'm not sure where they'll show up and in what order since I'm writing this on my phone. Just know that they were taken between 5am Idaho time and 5pm Hawaii time.

At the Maui airport.  Waiting to catch our plane to Honolulu.


I can't wait to see what adventures await us! Stay tuned!


Tralee with all our luggage in Honolulu

No comments: