Friday, January 11, 2013

Sunset

Before I ever went to Hawaii, I had heard that the sunrises and sunsets there were unparalleled to any other.  I've only watched a handful of sunrises and sets in my life, but I would have to say, the ones I witnessed with my family from the 10th floor of the Waikiki Grand were my favorites.  Ever.  Below are a few pictures from our first sunset watching experience.  Some of the pictures don't even look real -- they're that beautiful.

Diamond head at sunset



Honolulu zoo as seen from our sundeck

Are ya kidding me?  Look at those colors!  Unreal!

Tralee was impressed!


Watching the Mr. Golden Sun tuck himself in his blanket of ocean water.








I loved the way the sky looked.
Hopefully there are several more Hawaiian sunsets in our future.

No comments: