Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy (Almost) Fourth and a Free Printable

First of all, Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there!  I think the kids and I will be making this today to celebrate.  Our friends and neighbors, who also have a daddy from Canada, invited us over for a celebratory Canada Day fireworks show tonight as well.  We might also break open a bag of Old Dutch Ketchup Chips we've been saving from our latest trip to the Great White North too.  So, all and all, a nice July 1st!

Planning ways to celebrate Canada Day, reminded me that Independence Day is just a few days away.  I don't really have anything planned for July 4th yet, but as I was contemplating, I looked into my old printable files, and found this little beauty.  I don't think I've ever shared it on the blog, so I thought I would today.  If nothing else, I'll print this out, pop it in a frame, hang it near our front door, and tell myself that I've officially decorated for the fourth!

If you want to use it, just save it to your computer (right click and save for PC, drag and drop for Mac), print it out, pop it in a frame, and booyah, you've decorated for the fourth!!

I made two sizes.  The first one is 8x10.  The second is 11x14, in case you want to go big or go home for the fourth of July.
8x10
11x14

Happy Canada Day and Happy (Almost) Independence Day!!

No comments: