Friday, January 10, 2014

Sunshine Printables

So, a while back I made a set of three sunshine printables.  I removed them from my Etsy shop a few months ago, and meant to update them.  There were some parts of them that always bothered me a bit.  Well, as life kept getting in the way, I never got around to updating them, until now.  I've finally given them a color change - to make them a bit more gender neutral -- changed the design a bit, and added one more printable to round the whole set out.  

What do you think?

Want them for your very own?  Go here.



Here is each one a little closer.  My "Leslie Love Prints" watermark won't appear on the copies I email.   You can also choose what size(s) you want.





For more cute printables check out my Etsy shop here.

For **FREE** printables click here.

Have a great day!

No comments: