Sunday, May 11, 2014

Zoo Day

Two weeks ago Hunter's preschool had its spring field trip to the zoo.  After the zoo day, Hunter and I walked over to the Boise Art Museum to visit with some of my old colleagues, and check out some art.  Pictures below.

Madi, Hunter, and Charlie (I think)

My little groundhog

Hunter and Rhett checking out a tiger

Preschool buds riding at dragon

Preschool pals in a birds nest.  Not one of them actually looking at the camera

What's a trip to the zoo without a ride on the carousel.  I'm so happy Hunter's old enough I don't have to ride this with him anymore!  I get so dizzy on it!  (I'm getting old.)

Another group shot

Mother-son selfie

Hunter wanted to sit on the sculpture outside the museum SO bad. . . so we did.

We took another selfie

Hunter's favorite part of the museum was the art experience room.   He likes to touch stuff.

No comments: