Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Elf Printables!


Is anyone else's favorite holiday movie Elf? Mine is, for many reasons. A few winters ago we found ourselves in Hawaii for the month of December. The studio apartment we rented had one ancient TV/DVD combo set. The cable was out, and the only movie that played in the DVD player was Elf. We watched Elf everyday inbetween beach going and island exploring. Not once did we get sick of it. My kids quoted Elf at the most random times. When we rode in the elevator at our apartment complex, and someone got off Tralee shouted, "WAIT! I forgot to give you a hug!" When I put my kids in bed they asked to snuggle after first eating a roll of tollhouse cookie dough, or they would sing "I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!" To this day, whenever we pop Elf in the DVD player I'm taken back to our Christmas in Hawaii. Not only that, but Elf is full of quotable quotes that make me giggle, laugh, or smile with every viewing. These quotes make me happy. I like things that make me happy. So, I decided to make a few more Elf printables to add to my Etsy shop. Take a look below, and tell me what you think. If you feel inclined to visit Leslie's Love Prints, click here








 These printables and more here.


No comments: